WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Disability Matters Vote (DMVote) and Arts AccessAbility Network Manitoba are proud to sponsor a contest for all Manitobans. We would like to see your poster designs for the DMVote 2023 campaign.
The imagery created will be used to promote priority attention to disability issues as part of the upcoming 2023 provincial election. We want to see how you would promote awareness of the importance of both voting and of disability issues in the election.
How to Participate
- Create imagery for the poster
- Take a photo of your creation. It must be in JPG format - file size no larger than 3MB with image dimensions no larger than 1200px on the longest side
- Complete the entry form (see below) attach the image of your creation, and submit your entry using the online form.
You must be a resident of the province of Manitoba to enter.
- 1st prize $500
- 2nd prize $300
- 3rd prize $200
Entry Details and Deadlines
- You may submit as many poster designs as you would like
- Each individual poster design may only be entered once
- Each contestant can only win one prize for their creations
- Poster designs must be submitted before 12 noon, August 18, 2023
Please read the complete contest rules.
To submit an entry into the contest, please fill out the contest entry form and attach an image of your entry.
Good luck to everyone!