September 14 - The Great Debate 2023
When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (doors open at 12:30 pm)
Where: Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, 1808 Wellington Avenue, Winnipeg
What: Attend the debate to hear directly from Manitoba parties who respond to questions on the five DMVote campaign priorities. Make an informed decision in the upcoming provincial election!
What to bring: Wear your DMVote t-shirt and bring your signs! Lawn signs will also be available for pickup at the event.
Can’t come to Winnipeg? Attend (or host!) a watch party in your location. Gather together and livestream the debate.
If you do, let us know you’re watching by tagging @DisabilityMattersVoteMB on Facebook, @DisabilityMattersMB on Instagram, @DMVoteMB on X (Twitter)
- Open to the public. No registration is required.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- The venue is accessible for wheelchair users (parking, entrance, washrooms).
- ASL interpreters will be available for the in-person and online events.
- Live captioning will be available for those attending in person and online.
Online: Connect to the live stream at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81302714559
- Dougald Lamont, Manitoba Liberal Party
- Rochelle Squires, Progressive Conservative Party of Manitoba
- Nahanni Fontaine, New Democratic Party of Manitoba
- Janine Gibson, Green Party of Manitoba
Moderator: Marcy Markusa, Host, Information Radio on CBC Radio One